You have the following rights with respect to personal data concerning you:
- the right of access
- the right to rectification or erasure
- the right to restrict processing
- the right to object to processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to withdraw your consent
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data by us.
You can contact us at any time for further information on this and other questions regarding personal data.
Right of access
You have the right to obtain from us free information about your personal data stored at any time and a copy of this information. Furthermore, you have the right to access the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data, or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject, or to object to such processing;
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from you, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for you.
Furthermore, you have a right to obtain information as to whether personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organisation. Where this is the case, you have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
Right to erasure
You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay, and we have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You withdraw consent to which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which we are subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
Right to be forgotten
Where we have made personal data public and are obliged pursuant to Article 17(1) to erase the personal data, we, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, will take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform other controllers processing the personal data that you have requested erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data, as far as processing is not required.
Right of restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- The processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of their use.
- We no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but we are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of us override those of you.
Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which was provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
You have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us to which the personal data have been provided, as long as the processing is based on consent pursuant to point (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR or point (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, or on a contract pursuant to point (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, and the processing is carried out by automated means, as long as the processing is not necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us.
Furthermore, in exercising your right to data portability pursuant to Article 20(1) of the GDPR, you have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
Right to object
You have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to processing of personal data concerning you, which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6 (1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will no longer process the personal data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If we process personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to us to the processing for direct marketing purposes, we will no longer process the personal data for these purposes.
In addition, you have the right, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to object to processing of personal data concerning you by us for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) of the GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
Automated individual decision-making, including profiling
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you, or similarly significantly affects you, as long as the decision (1) is not is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us, or (2) is not authorised by Union or Member State law to which we are subject and which also lays down suitable measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and legitimate interests, or (3) is not based on your explicit consent.
Right to withdraw data protection consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data at any time. Your withdrawal does not affect the legality of the data processing until withdrawal.