- measuring range: 5 to 20% relative moisture content
- precise information about moisture distribution within the bale
- average moisture content
- detection of wet and dry spots
- bale ageing effect is calculated and considered for in the result
- no exact positioning necessary
- bale must not be stopped for testing
Inline measurement of moisture and its distribution within viscose staple fiber bales for evaluation of the commercial mass.
BIS 200 offers inline measurement of the moisture content and its distribution within the bale by a well-proven capacitive system, which has satisfied clients all over the world; above all for its accuracy and reproducibility of the measured values. The system enables rapid savings by controlling the ratio between fiber and water content, with an optimized commercial bale weight as a result.
For further details concerning this product please contact: