- Elongation, tenacity (cN/dtex)
- For all kinds of fibers, also wet tests possible
- Easy handling
- Versatile instrument for production control and research purposes
- Best used in combination with VIBROSKOP 500
- Complies with ASTM D3822, DIN 53816, DIN 51221, DIN EN ISO 5079, BISFA and AFNOR G 07-008.
VIBRODYN 500 is internationally approved for the tensile test of staple fiber according to all international standards (ASTM, BISFA, ISO, DIN, AFNOR). As well as VIBROSKOP 500, also VIBRODYN 500 stands for easy and user-friendly handling, high accuracy and flexibility. The availability of easily exchangeable clamps guarantees for optimum quality control of any material. Vibrodyn 500 can be equipped with a device for automatic testing of fibers in the wet state and for determination of the BISFA wet modulus.
For further details concerning this product please contact: