- Immediate feed-back on irregularities
- Avoiding any second grade
- Providing best constant product quality
- Monitoring overall changes of fiber properties
- Database for tracking back properties of delivered batches
Online inspection of crimp number and its distribution along and across the tow. Also as laboratory version available.
CIS 200 measures the crimp number directly on the running tow before it is cut. Therewith it gives an immediate feedback and this feedback mirrors 100% of the production and not only 30 out of millions of fibers in the tow. It provides long crimp, average crimp, micro crimp, edge crimp and the variation of the width of the tow guaranteeing consistent quality for the following processing.
For further details concerning this product please contact: