- Immediate feed-back on fiber crimp irregularities
- Avoiding any second grade
- Providing best constant product quality
- Monitoring overall changes of fiber properties
- Database for tracking back properties of delivered batches
On-line inspection of crimp number and its distribution over the width and length of the fiber tow. Also available as laboratory version.
CIS 200 measures the crimp number in real time directly on the running tow before it is cut. It gives immediate feedback and this feedback mirrors 100% of the production and not only 30 out of millions of fibers in the tow.
It provides long crimp, average crimp, micro crimp, edge crimp and the variation of the width of the tow guaranteeing consistent quality for the following processing.
For further details concerning this product please contact: