- Conforms to EN ISO 11058.
- Falling head method, using two-cylinder-system and pressure sensor.
- Ideal for quality assurance tests and dependable routine inspections.
- Fully automatic instrument control and data acquisition at optimized time intervals by PC and Windows® software.
- Automatic display of the VIH50 index value acc. to EN ISO 11058
Fully automatic, computer-controlled instrument for testing the water permeability of geotextiles, fleeces and related materials.
By means of the GE-TE-FLOW Permeameter you measure the VIH50 velocity index of the material to be tested – conforming to the relevant standard and with the greatest ease of operation.
The system analyzes the rate of water flow through the specimen as a function of the hydraulic head difference – fully automatic and computer-controlled – in a two-cylinder- system with pressure sensor. Measurement data are acquired automatically and continually at optimized time intervals.
For further details concerning this product please contact: