- For nonwoven or woven materials
- Feedback about capillary rise and liquid absorption over time
- Results given as estimated max. capillary rise, Washburn constant, wicking speed, sample liquid absorption
- Time saving and objective test method
- Results of capillary rise in vertical direction can be interpreted to describe also horizontal wicking
- Standardized according to EDANA 10.3-99 and ISO 9073-6
Capillary properties of fabric are determined automatically and without any human influence with CAP 100. Time related determination of both capillary rise and liquid absorption is enabled by means of sophisticated image processing and weighing technologies. Recorded results of the changing adhesion front and absorbed liquid are evaluated in the software for parameter identification, including vital characteristics such as maximum capillary rise, wicking speed, the Washburn constant, absorption characteristics and more.
For further details concerning this product please contact: