- A special Package Performance Factor, PPF, indicates the winding quality of a bobbin/package.
- Robust design
- High repeatability
- High zero stability and resolution
- Take-off speed 0 to 1200 m/min
- Microsoft Windows® based data acquisition and storage
- Real time display of measured data (graphical or numerical)
PPT 100 is a laboratory testing instrument for determination of the unwinding characteristics of filaments and yarns of any material.
During the testing procedure, the POY yarn is taken off the bobbin at a defined and constant speed.
The variations in tension are displayed in real time and stored in the PPT software. As a result of the measurement, the characteristic Package Performance Factor is generated, which describes the quality of the unwinding properties of the bobbin/package. The unwinding quality of a bobbin depends on the mean, maximum and minimum value of the measured tension.
PPT 100 is offered in cooperation with Honigmann GmbH, Germany.
For further details concerning this product please contact: