- Visualisation and localisation of defects such as broken filaments, fluff, thin- and thick places
- Feedback about yarn characteristics such as diameter variations, interlace and twist
- Online, real time measurement for quick feedback to process irregularities
- Defect images together with numerical evaluation
- Detailed data analysis by means of a powerful and intuitive software
- Also available for offline application as Defect View Lab
DEFECT VIEW enables precise and thorough online analysis of yarn defects or varying yarn characteristics due to process irregularities. A PROMPT OLO sensor in combination with a high resolution digital CCD area camera monitors the passing yarn for defects such as broken filaments and fluff or thin- and thick places. Additionally, information is given about diameter variations of monofilament yarn as well as of interlace and twist of multifilament yarn. Each time a defect is detected by the sensor, a signal triggers the camera to generate a picture. The generated pictures of the defects together with information about their position along the yarn are displayed in the flexible and intuitive software.
For further details concerning this product please contact: