- Testing of two yarn samples in one test run for highest efficiency
- Shrinkage and shrinkage force (one yarn sample each)
- Shrinkage (one or two yarn samples)
- Shrinkage force (one or two yarn samples)
- Set temperatures or temperature ramps
- Individually programmable test cycles
- Fully automated measurement
- Graphic real time monitoring of the test procedure.
- TST 2 HD for coarse yarns of high denier
- Complies with ASTM D4974, D5591 and EN 13844.
Automated measurement of shrinkage and shrinkage force of two yarn samples simultaneously according to ASTM D4974, ASTM D5591 and EN 13844.
Fully automatic testing of two yarn samples in one test run offers high laboratory efficiency.
TST 2 offers excellent possibilities for data analysis - not only the end results are stored, but also the graphs of the entire test procedure.
The test data enables producers to find answers to previously “inexplicable” phenomena in the course of product development and customer assistance.
For further details concerning this product please contact: