- Evaluates number and tenacity of interlace as well as the distance between them.
- Gives absolute values of the maximum distance between knots
- Expert system for easy and efficient production control
- Fully automatic string-up and measurement
- Mostly used for POY (partly oriented yarn), FDY (fully drawn yarn), DTY (draw texturized yarn)
IY (industrial and technical yarns)
- Complies with ASTM D4724.
RAPID 600 V
Fully automated measurement of number and tenacity of interlace / entanglements / nodes of filament yarn. Especially designed for production control.
By means of a vertically moving needle, which is periodically inserted into the passing yarn, the number of interlace / entanglements / nodes / knots per length unit as well as the absolute distance between the entanglements are determined.
The measurement with RAPID 600 V also yields information about the quality of the interlaced yarn by measuring the tension the interlaced knots hold.
Both parameters give important feedback about the production process and the performance of the interlace jets.
For further details concerning this product please contact: