- Evaluates number and tenacity of interlace as well as the distance between them.
- Expert system for easy and efficient production control
- Fully automatic string-up and measurement
- Mostly used for POY (partly oriented yarn), FDY (fully drawn yarn),
IY (industrial and technical yarns)
- Developed in cooperation with DuPont
- Complies with ASTM D4724.
Fully automated measurement of number and tenacity of interlace / entanglements / nodes of filament yarn. Especially designed for production control.
A needle fastened on a rotating wheel is periodically inserted into the passing yarn. Therewith, the number of interlace / entanglements /nodes / knots per length unit and the split distance between knots is statistically determined. Additionally, the measurement also yields information about the quality of the interlaced nodes by measuring the tension they hold.
Both parameters give important feedback about the production process and the performance of the interlace jets.
For further details concerning this product please contact: