- Measurement of the electrostatic charge of filaments
- Examination of electrostatic properties of filaments and preparations
- Measurement range up to ±3kV
- Analog output for data acquisition
- Digital lines for remote control
- Complete integration into the µ-Meter
The Surface Voltmeter in combination with a sensor that allows measurements on a small spot of ca. 1mm diameter, is suitable especially for the measurement of the electrostatic charge at yarns and filaments. The measurements can be performed directly at the yarn, additional shieldings are not necessary.
Using this device it is possible to examine the electrostatic properties of yarns as well as the influence of spin finish fluids to the electrostatic properties.
By the high reproducibility and the stability for a long time the voltmeter is suitable not only for R&D, but also for watching production processes.
SVM 217E is used together with the µ-meter. Both instruments are offered in cooperation with Honigmann GmbH, Germany.
For further details concerning this product please contact: